Best and easy way to get links and have them indexed
Get a moz trial account (there definitely are other sources but I just happen to be using Moz)
Add as your site's competitors whatever site you can think of.. either in your niche or just top ranking sites.
Through the comparison you can find a sh!tload of links.. just think that porn.hub has over 1.5 BILLION!!
Start posting/making profiles in the same pages they have (no need to say that your link has to be visible) and saving the links in a txt or excel or whatever
Once you've made a good amount of links you head over to blogger, sign up and in your new blog.. make a post.. and post all the links you have saved in your file..
Now just head over to google search console .. and throw in your sitemap which includes your new post that contains all the profile/posting links you just made.. and let it be indexed by google.
Done.. in 3-4 days watch the magic happen.
Step by step :
1) moz.com.. sign up for a TRIAL (unless you want to obtain a full account)
2) while creating your campaign ( campaign = adding your site to be analyzed) you're asked if you want to add competitors ..
you simply type in their url.
3) once your site is analyzed.. you look at your backlinks (left hand, click on title "inbound links").. next to yours is the analysis of those of your competitors.
4) you click on their "External, followed links" or "External, nofollowed links".. and see their links.. (aim for the high DA PA ones)
5) you can export their links in csv or pdf.. or just click on those you want and visit the link immediately.
6) make a post or a profile in the scraped urls and add reference to your site
7) after you make your post/profile... you copy the link to your new post/profile/whatever you made to promote your url.. to a text, word, excel file. (save it)
8) Create a blog
Sign in to Blogger.
On the left, click the Down arrow .
Click New blog.
Enter a name for your blog.
Choose a blog address or URL.
9) post the links you made on your blog.. instead of "hello world".. write down/paste all your newly made urls and publish the post in your blog
10) go to "google search console" and register your blog ownership
Go to Google Search Console. ...
Click 'Add a property' under the search drop-down. ...
Enter your website URL in the box and click 'Continue'.
11) add your blog's sitemap (inside your sitemap is the list of all the url'syou just posted on your blog)
copy this: (change "yoursite" to your blog's name)
Sitemap: http://yoursite blogspot/atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=1&max-results=500
or since opinions vary... add this also:
12) wait 3-4 days for it to be indexed
ps: you are not limited to the 2 links you originally added as your competitors.. but you can check out all sites by adding them in the "Research another site in Link Explorer"..
Just keep on researching and copying their links...